Weby Ltd (trading as City Airport Taxis)
Agency Terms & Conditions
We, Weby Ltd, a company registered in England with company number 7456155 and registered office address of Kemp House, 152 - 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX trading as City Airport Taxis act only as an agent in respect of all bookings we take and/or make on your behalf. For all Transport Arrangements, your contract will be with the supplier of the arrangements in question (the “Supplier/Principal”).
By making a booking with us, the first named person on the booking agrees on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking that he/she:
1. Contract When making your booking we will arrange for you to enter into a contract with the applicable Supplier/Principal (i.e. the transport provider) of the Transport Arrangements, as specified on your e-ticket. As agent we accept no responsibility for the acts or omissions of the Supplier/Principal or for the services provided by them. Your booking with us is subject to these Agency Terms and Conditions and the specific terms and conditions of the relevant Supplier/Principal(s) you contract with and you are advised to read both carefully. The Supplier/Principal’s booking conditions may limit and/or exclude the Supplier/Principal's liability to you. Please ask us for copies of these if you do not have them.
Your booking is confirmed and a contract between you and the Supplier/Principal will exist when we send you confirmation on their behalf. We are entitled, on behalf of the Supplier/Principal, to refuse any order placed by you. We do not guarantee to successfully allocate a Supplier/Principal to every booking request. In the unlikely event that we are unable to allocate a Supplier/Principal to your booking request we will email you to advise you as soon as possible.
2. Liability We accept no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any transport arrangements or other services you purchase (“Transport Arrangements”) or for the acts or omissions of any supplier or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any arrangements.
3. Booking You must check all of the information which you provide us with at the time of booking to ensure it is correct, including the pick-up information. Once you have confirmed these details we will proceed to confirm the booking with the Supplier/Principal.
Please check that all names, dates and timings are correct on receipt of all documents and advise us of any errors immediately. Any changes to these details which were due to your error may incur a charge to rectify them. The booking information that you provide to us will be passed on only to the relevant Supplier/Principal of your Transport Arrangements or other persons necessary for the provision of your Transport Arrangements. The information may be provided to public authorities if required by them, or as required by law. This applies to any special category (sensitive) information that you give to us. In making this booking, you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant persons. Certain information may also be passed on to security or credit checking companies. If you travel outside the European Economic Area, controls on data protection may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country. If we cannot pass this information to the relevant suppliers, whether in the EEA or not, we will be unable to provide your booking. Full details of our data protection policy are available upon request and on our website.
4. Payment In order to book your chosen Transport Arrangements, you must either pay in full at the time of booking or, where the Supplier/Principal of the Transport Arrangements offers this as an option, you may be entitled to make payment to the driver directly in which case you must commit at the time of booking to make such payment to the driver. If you choose to pay the driver, please ensure that you have the correct cash amount available, in local currency, unless otherwise stated in your confirmation email. Where you choose to pay the driver we will also require you to provide us with valid payment card details at the time of booking and we reserve the right to charge you for the Transport Arrangements on behalf of the Supplier where you fail to make any payment at the time that it is due or where any amendment or cancellation fees are incurred.
If full payment is not received when required, we will notify the Supplier/Principal who may cancel your booking and charge the cancellation fees set out in their booking conditions.
Except where otherwise advised or stated in the booking conditions of the Supplier/Principal concerned, all monies you pay to us for Transport Arrangements will be held on behalf of the Supplier/Principal and forwarded on to the Supplier/Principal in accordance with our agreement with the Supplier/Principal.
5. Prices We reserve the right to amend advertised prices at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices. Special note: changes and errors sometimes occur. You must check the price of your chosen Transport Arrangements at the time of booking.
6. Special requests If you have any special requests, please let us know at the time of booking. We will pass on all such requests to the Supplier/Principal, but we can't guarantee that they will be met and we will have no liability to you if they are not. Note that our Suppliers/Principals will provide child / baby seats if requested whenever possible, however there may be rare instances when such seats are unable to be provided due to unforeseen last minute vehicle substitution, for example. Please note that we and our Suppliers/Principals cannot guarantee that the seats provided will be the exact fit for your child.
7. Changes and Cancellations by you
Each of our Supplier/Principal’s allow you to cancel without charge provided that you cancel at least 24 hours before the booked transfer pick-up time. You can cancel your reservation online or via email up to 48 hours before the pick-up or arrival time. After this period you must contact the Supplier/Principal directly by calling the number provided in your booking confirmation email. We will confirm the cancellation terms of the Supplier/Principal which apply to your booking in your confirmation email.
Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us via the "My Booking" section of our website using the details contained on your confirmation email, or sent to us in writing via e-mail and will take effect at the time we receive it. Please ensure that you have received written confirmation of any changes to your booking prior to travel. The Supplier/Principal’s cancellation terms usually allow you to request changes to your reservation online up to 48 hours before the pick-up or arrival time. After this period you must contact the Supplier/Principal directly by calling the number provided in your booking confirmation email. We will confirm the amendment terms of the Supplier/Principal which apply to your booking in your confirmation email.
Whilst we will try to assist, we cannot guarantee that the Supplier/Principal will meet any amendment requests. Amendments and cancellations can only be accepted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Supplier/Principal of your Transport Arrangements. The Supplier/Principal may charge the cancellation or amendment charges shown in their booking conditions (which may be as much as 100% of the cost of the Transport Arrangements).
Please note: some Supplier/Principals do not allow changes and therefore full cancellation charges may apply.
8. Changes and Cancellations by the Supplier/Principal We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if the Supplier/Principal needs to make a significant change to your confirmed Transport Arrangements or to cancel them. We will also liaise between you and the Supplier/Principal in relation to any alternative arrangements offered by the supplier but we will have no further liability to you.
9. Our responsibility for your booking Your contract is with the Supplier/Principal and its booking conditions apply. As agent, we accept no responsibility for the actual provision of the Transport Arrangements. Our responsibilities are limited to making the booking in accordance with your instructions. We accept no responsibility for any information about the Transport Arrangements that we pass on to you in good faith. However, in the event that we are found liable to you on any basis whatsoever, our maximum liability to you is limited to twice the cost of the commission we earn on your booking (or the appropriate proportion of this if not everyone on the booking is affected). We do not exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury that arises as a result of our negligence or that of any of our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
10. Complaints Because the contract for your Transport Arrangements is between you and the Supplier/Principal, we will forward any queries or concerns about your Transport Arrangements to them to deal with. Please submit any such queries via the dedicated page on our website, available here https://city-airport-taxis.com/help. Complaints must be submitted within 28 days of the date that you used the services provided by the Supplier/Principal. If you have a problem with your Transport Arrangements whilst using them, this must be reported to the Supplier/Principal immediately. If you fail to follow this procedure there will be less opportunity for the Supplier/Principal to investigate and rectify your complaint. The amount of compensation you may be entitled to may therefore be reduced or extinguished as a result.
If you wish to complain about any service we have provided to you (i.e. our booking service) then please contact us directly.
11. Law and Jurisdiction These Agency Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction (unless you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in which case you can bring proceedings in your local court under Scottish or Northern Irish law, as applicable).
12. Vehicle Descriptions and Standards All descriptions are as provided by the relevant Supplier/Principal. These are intended to give a guide to the facilities you should expect from your transport. Standards and ratings may vary between countries, as well as between suppliers. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any ratings given. The images of the vehicle make and model shown on the quotation page are for illustration purpose only and neither we nor the Supplier/Principal guarantee that these exact vehicles will be provided by the Supplier/Principal.
13. Journey times The distance and trip time provided are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the information published and you should plan your trip accordingly.
14. Documentation & Information All descriptions and content on our website or otherwise issued by us is done so on behalf of the Supplier/Principal in question are intended to present a general idea of the services provided by the Supplier/Principal. Not all details of the relevant services can be included on our website. All services shown are subject to availability. If you require any further details, in respect of any Transport Arrangements or any other services please contact us.